Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas Punch

Do NOT... I repeat... Do NOT... pass up this recipe if you are part of the Eggnog haters group!!! I, personally, do NOT like Eggnog. However, I LOVED this punch!!! I actually served this at a family gathering, even though I knew that ONLY my husband was the Eggnog lover in the group. I tasted it before my guests arrived, and I really loved this pretty, light pink punch. I decided not to tell anyone that there was Eggnog in it, for fear that no one would try it! The Eggnog had a real faint flavor. Everyone was PLEASANTLY surprised and was asking and saying things like, "Does THIS have Eggnog in it? I don't like Eggnog but this is delicious.. I love it! I want more!" It was a huge hit, and I would definitely make this again!



My Christmas table setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment